Capezio Hanami Black Leather Split Sole Adults 2038W
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Capezio have reproduced one of their top-selling ballet flat - the hanami - in a premium leather version.
The Hanami Leather Ballet features a patented four-way stretch neoprene arch diamond gusset that hugs the foot seamlessly. Burro leather has the perfect balance between supple and hard-wearing meaning it quickly shapes to the dancer's foot. Smooth floor contact is enhanced even further by moisture-absorbent lining and hammered pleats. Plus - having no drawstrings erases any worry of the ballet shoe coming undone yet doesn't bunch or sag away from the foot.
We LOVE this shoe, and know you will too!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Burro leather and stretch textile construction
- Burro leather upper
- Split-sole featuring a 4-way stretch neoprene arch
- Leather sole and heel patches
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Elastic topline with no drawstring
- Available in Light Pink (LPK) in sizes 3 - 12.5
- Available in Black (BLK) in sizes 7 - 16
- Available in three widths - Narrow (N), Medium (M) and Wide (W)
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
This shoe can be a little tricky to fit, as it runs small. Capezio suggests that children and women begin 2 full sizes up from street shoe size, and men begin four sizes up.
For example, if you wear a US/NZ Women's 7, start with a size 9. If you wear a US/NZ Men's 10, start with a size 14.
If you're stuck, feel free to send us some measurements of the length & width of your foot, and we'll do our best to help! Plus, rest assured we offer one free exchange for all online orders.