Capezio Airess Broad Pointe Shoe 1131 #6.5
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Airess Broad Toe Pointe Shoe (Firm Shank) has a broad, feathered toe box and a 6.5" red board shank, 3/4 skived to zero that enhances arch support for long-lasting wear. Featuring a plush inner lining for extra comfort, a platform that's hammered flat for balance, and stitched pleating to absorb sound, the Airess is perfect for both classes and the stage!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Broad toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Deep vamp with lowered sides and heel
- Slight U shaped throat flatters the arch
- Low crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- The platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance
- Anti-slip, rose coloured interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elastic binding with encased elastic drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #6.5 red board shank, 3/4 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Sole marks to identify the specifications of the shoe
- Elastic and ribbons are sold separately
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
Women begin half size up from street shoe size. Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length.
We strongly encourage first-time pointe shoe shoppers to book a professional fitting with us - please book online or give us a ring to secure your spot!
Can't make it in-store? You're in luck - we offer remote pointe shoe bookings. Please contact us on the below enquiry form.