Capezio Donatella #2 Pointe Shoe 1138W
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Donatella pointe shoe has been thoughtfully designed with an array of features, such as the ability to roll to demi-pointe with ease due to the #1 shank board at the ball of the foot. The Donatella has a moderate, slightly tapered toe box and a medium, #2 leather board shank. It is lined with Capezio's rose colour plush inner lining for extra comfort as well as reduced slipping. The slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch and creates an overall sleeker appearance while the wide platform assists with much-needed balance at the barre. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Moderate, slightly tapered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Low vamp, low sides
- Slight "U" shape throat flatters the arch
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched platform eliminates pleats
- High and wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #2 leather board shank, 1/2 skived with #1 on ball of foot
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
Women begin half size up from street shoe size. Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
We strongly encourage first-time pointe shoe shoppers to book a professional fitting with us - please book online or give us a ring to secure your spot!
Can't make it in-store? You're in luck - we offer remote pointe shoe bookings. Please contact us on the below enquiry form.