Capezio Kylee Pointe Shoe 1140W #1
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Kylee Pointe Shoe has a moderate-shaped toe box and a 1" leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. With plush inner lining, a wide platform for much-needed stability at the barre, and stitched pleating to absorb sound, the Kylee is a perfect entry-level shoe. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Moderate toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Moderate vamp, low sides
- A slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Low crown with narrowed and enhanced heel curve
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose coloured interior lining
- Straight side seam, satin binding with cotton drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #1 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
Women begin half size up from street shoe size. Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
We strongly encourage first-time pointe shoe shoppers to book a professional fitting with us - please book online or give us a ring to secure your spot!
Can't make it in-store? You're in luck - we offer remote pointe shoe bookings. Please contact us on the below enquiry form.