Capezio Ava #2.5 Pointe Shoe 1142W
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Ava is our top-selling pointe shoe and has a broad, feathered toe box and a combination #2.5 leather board and red board shank that offers flexibility to the arch, while the high and wide platform gives greater stability and balance while en pointe. A U-shaped throat and lower vamp both encourage the foot forward. A new feature that has quickly become a fan favourite is the medical-grade gel cushion placed on the internal edge of the platform for added comfort. Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Broad toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Moderate vamp, low sides and narrowed heel
- Slight "U" shape throat flatters the arch
- Low crown
- Removable medical-grade gel cushion placed on the internal edge of platform
- High and wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose-coloured interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outsole
- Full #2.5 leather board/red board combination shank offers flexibility to the arch
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Embossed Capezio® logo on sole
IN OUR EXPERIENCE
Women begin half size up from street shoe size. Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length.
We strongly encourage first-time pointe shoe shoppers to book a professional fitting with us - please book online or give us a ring to secure your spot!
Can't make it in-store? You're in luck - we offer remote pointe shoe bookings. Please contact us on the below enquiry form.